My name is Sebastian and I’m the new blogger in town.
Basically, I started life as a small fetus kicking around in my mother’s womb, and grew to become a full-fledged otaku with a love for fiction and writing. I’m in my mid-teens, but I’m also a vaguely successful freelance writer and the founder of Inkwaters Freelance Writing Agency.
People know me as an aspirational person with a unique writing style. They also know me as that weird kid with his eyes glued to a laptop screen. I have a penchant for lying down in odd places, staying up long after everybody else has gone to bed, and reading anime reviews on OASG.
I hope once you get to know me, you might like me, or possibly adore me, I don’t know. I’m just that awesome.
Likes: ghosts, scary movies, kittens, The Vampire Diaries.
Dislikes: licorice, spiders, people who are too nice, bad dubs.
Quote: I punched somebody once. It hurt my knuckles. It hurt their face more.
Latest posts by OASG Team (see all)
- Life From Japan: Cute Japanese Characters You’ve Never Heard Of - March 23, 2014
- Five Tips For Getting Anime Industry Interviews - March 19, 2014
- Life From Japan: Attack on Titan Cakes Descend on Japan - February 16, 2014
- Notes of Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions – Heart Throb – Episode 1 and Episode 2 - January 25, 2014
- Life From Japan: Top Ten Trending Anime in 2013 - January 19, 2014