My name is Sebastian and I’m the new blogger in town.
Basically, I started life as a small fetus kicking around in my mother’s womb, and grew to become a full-fledged otaku with a love for fiction and writing. I’m in my mid-teens, but I’m also a vaguely successful freelance writer and the founder of Inkwaters Freelance Writing Agency.
People know me as an aspirational person with a unique writing style. They also know me as that weird kid with his eyes glued to a laptop screen. I have a penchant for lying down in odd places, staying up long after everybody else has gone to bed, and reading anime reviews on OASG.
I hope once you get to know me, you might like me, or possibly adore me, I don’t know. I’m just that awesome.
Likes: ghosts, scary movies, kittens, The Vampire Diaries.
Dislikes: licorice, spiders, people who are too nice, bad dubs.
Quote: I punched somebody once. It hurt my knuckles. It hurt their face more.
Latest posts by OASG Team (see all)
- The Symphonic Anime Orchestra and The Love Letters They Leave - September 1, 2014
- Winter Anime 2014 Music Talk With Tsukiyo no Mako’s 123 - January 4, 2014
- Winter Anime 2014 Roundtable Thoughts - December 31, 2013
- A Change In Tone: Attack on Titan Volume 4 - May 9, 2013
- The Digimon Adventures Contest - March 18, 2013