Good News: I’ve caught up with a bunch of Spring 2013 and I have kept up with them recently!
Bad News: I’m not exactly sure if any of them will be memorable to me a year from now.
Well, except for Attack on Titan. But that’s because I’m reading the manga, so can’t unsee! Anyways, onto this week’s links, and…they’re all anime related!
- Nopy observes a few themes in Makoto Shinkai’s latest film, The Garden of Words.
- Emily points out how we unknowingly inform others about how we feel based on physical indicators, and also highlights legs in Yuyushiki. Don’t worry, there’s a reason for that!
- Illogicalzen tackles school centric anime and their importance in today’s Japan.
- Ayame takes a look at what Episode 12 of Psycho Pass did right, and it involves mental health and a look inside rehabilitation institutes.
- Yumeka names her 10 unforgettable anime tunes. It has Inuyasha in it. Nostalgia blast!!
- The Reverse Thieves talk all about the new streaming service Anime Sols.
- Stellbound wrote over 1200 words on Shingu. That’s gotta be a good thing right?!?
- Finally, Chikorita157 joins the debate on Bad anime, and a bit of take on current anime as well.
Ok, now to actually go write reviews and critique this medium seriously. Something tells me I just contradicted myself here…
Latest posts by Justin (see all)
- Danika Harrod Will Get You To Know Crunchyroll Manga’s Name - October 19, 2014
- A Conversation With Senior Brand Manager at Crunchyroll, Tiffany Chen - October 16, 2014
- Gen Manga and Talking About The Manga Industry With Robert McGuire - October 15, 2014
- Unboxing Kill la Kill Is Hard For An Anti-Social Geniuses - October 15, 2014
- The Three Things That Actually Made This Year’s NYCC Great, and Not So Great - October 14, 2014