Huh. I don’t seem to have a bunch of reading material for this week’s RRM. I think I’m officially slacking off here. Or maybe it’s the other way around?!? MEH! Anyways, good morning all. Before you do whatever you do for the day, have some links for breakfast!
- Manga as Pop Culture Subtext, and taking a bit more of a look into Thomas LaMarre’s The Anime Machine.
- Let’s just say Jun Maeda’s gotten himself involved in works that has had some pretty good music composers composing music!
- Marina talks about Gargantia and pretty much everything in between involving its setting, the characters, etc!
- Interested in what Daisuki has to offer? Anime Diet has an interview so you can get a bit more information!
- Erin takes a look into Volumes 4-6 of Otomen.
- Oh hey great another defense against fujos–oh dear. Yep, it’s actually a very interesting article in two ways: in content and the fact that it’s NSFW!
- How about that Free! anime? Yep, we’re still talking about it!
- Finally, any writers interested in guest posting? Lauren’s opening it up to people!
Latest posts by Justin (see all)
- Danika Harrod Will Get You To Know Crunchyroll Manga’s Name - October 19, 2014
- A Conversation With Senior Brand Manager at Crunchyroll, Tiffany Chen - October 16, 2014
- Gen Manga and Talking About The Manga Industry With Robert McGuire - October 15, 2014
- Unboxing Kill la Kill Is Hard For An Anti-Social Geniuses - October 15, 2014
- The Three Things That Actually Made This Year’s NYCC Great, and Not So Great - October 14, 2014