Huh. I don’t seem to have a bunch of reading material for this week’s RRM. I think I’m officially slacking off here. Or maybe it’s the other way around?!? MEH! Anyways, good morning all. Before you do whatever you do for the day, have some links for breakfast!
- Manga as Pop Culture Subtext, and taking a bit more of a look into Thomas LaMarre’s The Anime Machine.
- Let’s just say Jun Maeda’s gotten himself involved in works that has had some pretty good music composers composing music!
- Marina talks about Gargantia and pretty much everything in between involving its setting, the characters, etc!
- Interested in what Daisuki has to offer? Anime Diet has an interview so you can get a bit more information!
- Erin takes a look into Volumes 4-6 of Otomen.
- Oh hey great another defense against fujos–oh dear. Yep, it’s actually a very interesting article in two ways: in content and the fact that it’s NSFW!
- How about that Free! anime? Yep, we’re still talking about it!
- Finally, any writers interested in guest posting? Lauren’s opening it up to people!
Latest posts by Justin (see all)
- Will You Sign Up With Anime-Planet Now That It’s Partnering With Crunchyroll? - March 7, 2014
- Notes of Stealth Symphony Chapter 2 - March 6, 2014
- Manga Letterer Abigail Blackman’s Advice on Manga Lettering - March 4, 2014
- Reference Resource Mondays: In a Zone - March 3, 2014
- Anime Club Horror (and Fun) Stories With Jennifer Fu - February 28, 2014