So yeah, how about dem Florida Golf Coast kids! Or wait, is it Florida State? Florida Gulf Coast? Oh who cares, you probably aren’t watching March Madness like I am…or wondering what to do with your busted bracket. Oh don’t give me you have a perfect bracket, you know it’s not true!
…I should go get to Reference Resource Mondays.
- Oh hey look, a post about Yaoi…and its history!
- Any list with Basara on it is a good thing. No really Erin, that’s a good thing!
- Hmm, I don’t think I have a favorite cat and fox. But there some who do, obviously!
— ?CCS?Ciddypoo? (@ciddypoo) March 20, 2013
— Khursten Santos (@khursten) March 24, 2013
Not the running kind. http://t.co/nTs7SwStU2
— AceRailgun (@AceRailgun) March 23, 2013
Anime Music Bootlegs: Figuring out the fakes from the real thing: So maybe you’re at the stage of your anime f… http://t.co/ODNCjlkQKT
— AnimeInstrumentality (@AnimeInstrument) March 20, 2013
New blog post: "Tell Me Whyyy!" – The Most Important Aspect When Drawing Manga. http://t.co/w59wtBE8EY
— Tony Yao (@MangaTherapy) March 19, 2013
— Suz (@ctrlgeekgirl) March 20, 2013
Latest posts by Justin (see all)
- From Interning At Tezuka Productions To Editing Manga For Viz - July 27, 2015
- Reference Resource Mondays: This’ll Be Over Quick - July 27, 2015
- Anime Expo 2015 Interview: Tiffany Chen on AX Planning, Premium/Premium+, & Simulcasts - July 24, 2015
- Anime Expo 2015 Interview: Kurt Hassler on Challenging Preconceptions - July 22, 2015
- Localizers Sound Off About Digital Manga’s Payment System - July 20, 2015