So ok, I’ve been fairly singular in my direction with Reference Resource Mondays recently. I guess it’s about time I change that…but mostly because there was a bunch of good or interesting reads that I had to list in this week’s post!
- What is an true Otaku? Yumeka explores this after being prompted by a Ask John question.
- In their 200th Ongoing Investigations post, Hisui and Narutaki cover a bit of Ghibli’s Future Boy Conan, Steins;Gate, and Infinite Ryvius.
- Miguel takes a look at a live action film that had some people I follow on Twitter talking about called Helter Skelter.
- Please feel free to go share if you got the time what got you into anime, written by Martin of Discovering Anime.
- It’s always fun to share anything blogging related, so it was cool of Cholisose to share her blogging experience after 33 months of writing. I think!
- Heard about that AKB48 Mess? Welp, we have a side that attempts to look at it in a different way.
- The better question is though, has this inspired a different take on Moe?
- Or is the fact that we don’t want to get into a discussion about Moe?
- With all this talk about Video Games being the problem when it comes to guns, here’s a post with thoughts about that correlation.
- Illogicalzen explores Loli and Lolita in anime, and how it is viewed as a whole in the West and Japanese society.
- Welp, these 6 reasons you should be watching Inferno Cop are definitely some compelling reasons!
- Mr. A talks a bit about the Animax Channel and wonders how they can survive in these times, since anime on TV = what no!
- Finally, you can see me be a jerk in the comments section as I brutally welcomed Ayame over to WordPress (and…maybe you might want to consider keeping an eye out for her blog!)
The following two tabs change content below.
Justin is the Editor-in-Chief, or overseer of 90% of what goes out, of this site. He might insert a sports reference in a post every now and then.
Latest posts by Justin (see all)
- This Guy Learned About Manga By Buying Over 400 Volumes Of It - April 18, 2015
- Reference Resource Mondays: Not In This House - April 13, 2015
- So What Is Aneko Yusagi’s Rising of The Shield Hero All About? - April 9, 2015
- Q&A: Abigail Blackman On Manga Editing, Lettering, and Japanese Nuance - April 7, 2015
- Reference Resource Mondays: Return is Not An Option - April 6, 2015