So ok, I’ve been fairly singular in my direction with Reference Resource Mondays recently. I guess it’s about time I change that…but mostly because there was a bunch of good or interesting reads that I had to list in this week’s post!
- What is an true Otaku? Yumeka explores this after being prompted by a Ask John question.
- In their 200th Ongoing Investigations post, Hisui and Narutaki cover a bit of Ghibli’s Future Boy Conan, Steins;Gate, and Infinite Ryvius.
- Miguel takes a look at a live action film that had some people I follow on Twitter talking about called Helter Skelter.
- Please feel free to go share if you got the time what got you into anime, written by Martin of Discovering Anime.
- It’s always fun to share anything blogging related, so it was cool of Cholisose to share her blogging experience after 33 months of writing. I think!
- Heard about that AKB48 Mess? Welp, we have a side that attempts to look at it in a different way.
- The better question is though, has this inspired a different take on Moe?
- Or is the fact that we don’t want to get into a discussion about Moe?
- With all this talk about Video Games being the problem when it comes to guns, here’s a post with thoughts about that correlation.
- Illogicalzen explores Loli and Lolita in anime, and how it is viewed as a whole in the West and Japanese society.
- Welp, these 6 reasons you should be watching Inferno Cop are definitely some compelling reasons!
- Mr. A talks a bit about the Animax Channel and wonders how they can survive in these times, since anime on TV = what no!
- Finally, you can see me be a jerk in the comments section as I brutally welcomed Ayame over to WordPress (and…maybe you might want to consider keeping an eye out for her blog!)
The following two tabs change content below.
Justin is the founder of Organization Anti-Social Geniuses. Anime & manga fan that likes to blog about anime and manga, is addicted to sports, and weak to crossovers. You can follow Justin on Twitter @Kami_nomi.
Latest posts by Justin (see all)
- Reference Resource Mondays: It’s Not A Manga Problem, It’s an Anime Problem - December 9, 2013
- Talkin’ Seven Seas and Manga Business With Conner Crooks, Part 2 - December 8, 2013
- Talkin’ Seven Seas and Manga Business With Conner Crooks, Part 1 - December 5, 2013
- Wolf Children Blu-Ray + DVD Review - December 4, 2013
- Crunchyroll Mystery Box of 30 Anime DVDs Revealed - December 3, 2013