So ok, I’ve been fairly singular in my direction with Reference Resource Mondays recently. I guess it’s about time I change that…but mostly because there was a bunch of good or interesting reads that I had to list in this week’s post!
- What is an true Otaku? Yumeka explores this after being prompted by a Ask John question.
- In their 200th Ongoing Investigations post, Hisui and Narutaki cover a bit of Ghibli’s Future Boy Conan, Steins;Gate, and Infinite Ryvius.
- Miguel takes a look at a live action film that had some people I follow on Twitter talking about called Helter Skelter.
- Please feel free to go share if you got the time what got you into anime, written by Martin of Discovering Anime.
- It’s always fun to share anything blogging related, so it was cool of Cholisose to share her blogging experience after 33 months of writing. I think!
- Heard about that AKB48 Mess? Welp, we have a side that attempts to look at it in a different way.
- The better question is though, has this inspired a different take on Moe?
- Or is the fact that we don’t want to get into a discussion about Moe?
- With all this talk about Video Games being the problem when it comes to guns, here’s a post with thoughts about that correlation.
- Illogicalzen explores Loli and Lolita in anime, and how it is viewed as a whole in the West and Japanese society.
- Welp, these 6 reasons you should be watching Inferno Cop are definitely some compelling reasons!
- Mr. A talks a bit about the Animax Channel and wonders how they can survive in these times, since anime on TV = what no!
- Finally, you can see me be a jerk in the comments section as I brutally welcomed Ayame over to WordPress (and…maybe you might want to consider keeping an eye out for her blog!)
Latest posts by Justin (see all)
- What It Means To Be Around 4 Years - December 18, 2014
- 12 Days of Anime #12: The Hole In My Heart That Comes With HxH Ending - December 14, 2014
- Reference Resource Mondays: Is It Back, or Is It Back For You? - December 1, 2014
- Organization ASG’s Looking For Writers - December 1, 2014
- A Self Fulfilling Prophecy: Tetsuya Tsutsui and The Social Media Strategy - November 26, 2014