So I guess it’s best to start the day with some links from around the blogosphere. Or something like that right?
- Mia writes about viewing bunraku through the lens of anime.
- zzeroparticle and Aftershok give their rundown on the music of Winter anime 2013.
- But as you can see here, the Fall season is far from over as there’s still time to look back, right Marina?
- Here, some manga targeted at girls and women. One involves some Sci-Fi!
- As part of her guide to studios, Myna takes a look at the popular studio Brains Base.
- As I continue to read reviews of how Arcana Famiglia turned out, I’m still glad I dropped this after one episode. So glad.
- The obvious theme of Chihayafuru 2 Episode 2 was love, and here’s an interesting article on that situation.
- Somewhat dated, but nonetheless an interesting survey of Filipino Anibloggers who share a lot of things, from how they got into blogging to how they got their first readers. Check it out!
- Once again, Muse and I are still attempting to cover Chihayafuru. I continue to believe we’re nuts for doing so!
- Everyone has been all abuzz on Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure, but Wah has a few criticisms of the anime.
- In this edition of Substandard Shoujo Spectacle, it seems Black Bird and Suki Shite Sadist has drawn someone’s ire!
- The power of Mochi compels thee! Or, Nishimura says something to that effect!
- Erica has a very detailed musing on digital manga you might want to check out.
- Finally, I ended up writing a guest post over at Nabe!!. You should go over there and tell me How You Watch Your Anime!
The following two tabs change content below.
Justin is the Editor-in-Chief, or overseer of 90% of what goes out, of this site. He might insert a sports reference in a post every now and then.
Latest posts by Justin (see all)
- Justin’s Journey To Castle Point Anime Convention 2015 - March 27, 2015
- Maria The Virgin Witch Review - March 25, 2015
- My Neighbor Seki Review - March 23, 2015
- Meet The Creator of The Weird and Wonderful Henshin Manga - March 23, 2015
- Henshin Review - March 18, 2015