So, there was one winter short that I covered that actually impressed me. There is one short that did not. And the reason for that is simple.
It covers the 90’s. And does a horrible job at covering it in its first episode.
Ai Mai Mi is at best, a show future manga artists should torture themselves to watch. Everyone else, just stay the heck away from this anime with the 90’s animation style and 90’s character designs. If it’s supposed to be funny, it is not, and yeah, I think the image above is the only representation I can make on this anime.
This series is streaming on Crunchyroll.
Latest posts by Justin (see all)
- From Interning At Tezuka Productions To Editing Manga For Viz - July 27, 2015
- Reference Resource Mondays: This’ll Be Over Quick - July 27, 2015
- Anime Expo 2015 Interview: Tiffany Chen on AX Planning, Premium/Premium+, & Simulcasts - July 24, 2015
- Anime Expo 2015 Interview: Kurt Hassler on Challenging Preconceptions - July 22, 2015
- Localizers Sound Off About Digital Manga’s Payment System - July 20, 2015