So, there was one winter short that I covered that actually impressed me. There is one short that did not. And the reason for that is simple.
It covers the 90’s. And does a horrible job at covering it in its first episode.
Ai Mai Mi is at best, a show future manga artists should torture themselves to watch. Everyone else, just stay the heck away from this anime with the 90’s animation style and 90’s character designs. If it’s supposed to be funny, it is not, and yeah, I think the image above is the only representation I can make on this anime.
This series is streaming on Crunchyroll.
Latest posts by Justin (see all)
- Oh My Goddess! Review - November 24, 2015
- Platinum End – “Gift From An Angel” Recap - November 12, 2015
- The Overworked, Evergoing Enthusiastic Actress Brittany Lauda Q&A - November 5, 2015
- Life As An Anime And Manga Fan in Brazil - November 3, 2015
- The Origin Of The Aniplex Guy - November 2, 2015