12/18/12 is a big day. What that day is, some of you will just have to figure out when that day gets here. Otherwise, it’s just another ordinary day in the blogosphere. I think. Anyways, onto this week’s Reference Resource Mondays.
- Scamp’s looking for recommendations for 2002 anime. Let’s just say the only anime that I think I can say I liked (or watched) is Jing: King of Bandits. I forgot how I came to watch it, but I guess it was on TV…
- Here’s commentary on the recent episode of Kamisama Kiss, if you’re in need of it, from the staff at RABUJOI.
- Ah look, a Top 20 List of Manga. I should really do Top Lists myself, but maybe in 2013…
- Avvesione does a mid-season review of the Fall season, with some surprise shockers at the top and one at the bottom that will make Kuuki pretty sad
- Is any of the readers here still watching Btooom? E Minor’s still writing about it!
- “With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility” with a title like that Kai I hope Spiderman traffic didn’t come to your Shin Sekai Yori post!
- Anne talks about her trip to Kyoto International Manga Museum and the World of Girls Manga.
- Marina takes a look at Kazuki Funatsu’s Addicted To Curry manga. Then she even provides a recipe (Keema Matar) that I should attempt to try sometime during this cold (or is warm?!?) winter season.
- Apparently, Gurren Lagann asks this sexual question: “How big is your drill?” Or maybe that’s just the post that talks about how amazing the series is. Or is it AniMazing?
- Click, you should be ashamed of yourself! Not only for not bashing SAO like you do on Twitter, but for having this as your title: A Surprisingly Non-sarcastic, Genuine Thank You To Sword Art Online; A Reflection on Aniblogging, Bad Anime, And Enjoyable Discourse. Seriously, the heck man!??
- So some of you may have watched the Mushishi anime. Narutaki recommends you read the manga as well!
- Here’s a review of Fourteen, which tackles issues relating to Japanese youth, by Miguel from ISugoi.
- Objection! Strike Witches is great! Strike Witches is bad! What side would you take in this debate?
- Where did a review of Halo 4 come from? It came from Ink of Anigamers of course! But is that a good thing?
- Finally, I obviously can’t leave this RRM post without a link to something relevant to something involving RRM, and my avatar. Did I confuse you? Oh well :p
Latest posts by Justin (see all)
- Oh My Goddess! Review - November 24, 2015
- Platinum End – “Gift From An Angel” Recap - November 12, 2015
- The Overworked, Evergoing Enthusiastic Actress Brittany Lauda Q&A - November 5, 2015
- Life As An Anime And Manga Fan in Brazil - November 3, 2015
- The Origin Of The Aniplex Guy - November 2, 2015