Man, I wish time would slow down. After all, it would make the fact that I have to go school for one more semester that much more forgettable. But oh well. Anyways, I’m also back on the job hunt again, and starting to read a bit more…anyways, let me get started on Reference Resource Mondays.
- And immediately, there’s a blog carnival going on. Ayame’s hosting it, and it delves on AniManga Blogs. Yes, I’ve already written my post on that. Guess when I’ll publish it.
- Narutaki nominated Solanin as Manga of the Month. Maybe when I get my check I’ll finally check this series out…
- Laura points out what’s new on Shoujo shelves in the month of August.
- Yi talks about how the new edition of Lupin (Mine Fujiko) is cool, despite her distaste for old school anime.
- Scamp didn’t really point out a single bad thing about Kogepan. That probably means I should go watch it since it’s not terribly long.
- Why isn’t there any more anime on TV? It seems we’ve missed an opportunity.
- Trollkastel attempts to argue the merits of the Three Episode rule. You’ll have to decide for yourself whether or not to believe it by reading the post.
- There can be a problem with Cute. Bradley attempts to point out why.
- Finally, School Days taught Relic something…I wonder what it is?