Ok this is really, really bad. And really, really good at the same time. Good news is me and Leslie will be going to AnimeNext–bad news is we’ll probably be there for Friday and Sat. Stupid hotel prices. Anyways, looks like we’ll be there covering it, so if you see two people that look kinda tough with press badges, that’s probably us. Oh, and if they look anti-social then you’ll know it’s us.
Anyways, onwards to the news around the interwebz:
- Youko reviews the final two episodes of Fractale.
- Sekijitsu remembers the Winter Anime Season by doling out a number of awards.
- Lovelyduckie remembers her top ten favorite manga series from Tokyopop.
- Hanners reviews Deadman Wonderland Ep 2. Because it’s awesome. Or is it?
- School? Ohana in school? SCHOOL!!! A review of Hanasaku Iroha, ep 4!
- AnoHana is good. No seriously, it seems to be fairly good and only getting more interesting, so says Steel.
- Something tells me we should have all been expecting this: A Madoka Magica Cafe.
- Zzeroparticle reviews the Kuragehime Original Soundtrack.
- Dai somehow talks about 22 anime series that aired this spring. 22!
- Rakuen has moments that he liked while watching a few animes over the past week. And decides to tell us said moments!
- Welcome to America, Fairy Tail…anime! Arigato Funimation?
- Danny Choo’s speaking on behalf of Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. What five animes best represent Japan?
- Yumeka attempts to remember her former favorites–but she has new anime favorites too….